Transfer working place from your current working place to a new working place with a new visa sponsor
E-2 visa or D-10 visa -> E-2 visa
: An applicant must apply a new E-2 visa (Extending E-2 visa & Changing working place) at immigration office within two weeks after their new contact starts
1. Prepare Required Documents:
A) Transferring E-2 visa after a current contact ends
- ① Original contract and 1 copy of the contract
- ② A copy of School Business Certification (사업자등록증)
- ③ A copy of School Foundation (설립등록증)
- ④ Timetable for classes
- ⑤ An accommodation Lease contract
- ⑥ Original ARC card
- ⑦ Original Passport
- ⑧ Application
- ⑨ Processing Fee
B) Transferring E-2 visa before a current contract ends
- ① Above the documents list from section A
- ② A release letter from a current job.
The information could be changed, so please call #1345(Immigration Office) to make sure.
2. In order to apply visa transfer, please make a reservation at an immigration office at online. (www.hikorea.go.kr)
3. Print out an Appointment Receipt to visit an immigration office.