|학력 및 경력||
Wendy’s - Shift Manager April 2012 - June 2015
• Quickly differentiated myself as a developmental candidate, where I accelerated to a managerial role within the Wendy’s hierarchy.
• Responding to computer emails, phone calls, and face to face confrontations as the store’s primary representative for direct correspondence in customer service.
• Managing cash flow procedures while simultaneously coaching up to eight individual
employees per shift.
• Assisting in interview processes while providing positive feedback to qualified candidates to promote healthy, flourishing work environments.
Pine Rest - Psychometrist March 2016 - July 2016
• Worked with doctors to interview and test clients to diagnose various Psychological disorders.
• Processed all test and interview information into computer for documentation purposes.
• Attended speeches organized by Pine Rest to gain a better understanding of mental illness.
Sleep Doctor - Sales Manager/Social Media Specialist Aug. 2016 - Aug. 2017
• Assessing and extrapolating information to adhere to an individual’s needs for comfort.
• Company’s social media representative, working with President to perfect online presence.
• Promoter of company sales and specials for annual and holiday events.
• Responsible for store management and performance documented via Microsoft Suite.
• Grand Rapids Community College - Associates in Arts Dec. 2014
• Grand Valley State University - Bachelor’s degree in Psychology Aug. 2016
|자기소개 및 특이사항|