|학력 및 경력||
York University: Honours Bachelor of Arts in East Asian Studies June 2016 Focus: East Asian International Political Economy and Business
Korea University 고려대학교: York International Exchange Sept 2014 - Dec 2014
Focus: International Relations
- York International Mobility Award Scholarship
- International Study Abroad Award for Liberal Arts & Professional Studies Scholarship
TEFL/TESOL Certification: 4 Specialty Certificates:120 hours: i-to-i October 2012
- Teaching Business English
- Teaching Young Learners
- Teaching One-on-One
- Teaching Large Classes
Ryerson University: 2 of 4 years Bachelor of Fine Arts Sept 2007 - Sept 2009
Focus: Theatre: Dance
Private ESL Tutor: Freelance Nov 2012 – Present
- I work with my students to assess their individual needs and desires to develop achievable, short and long term goals and the creative exercises and activities to achieve those goals.
English Teacher: The Mirror Foundation - Chiang Rai, Thailand Oct 2012 – Nov 2012 (Volunteer)
- Working in teams of 2 or 3 teachers we prepared exciting and rewarding class plans to teach English classes to groups of children, teens, and young adults in locations including large Buddhist temple schools, semi-private Buddhist monk groups, and hill tribe schools and orphanages.
- In a group of 6 we provided manual labour to assist a hill tribe farming family collect their harvest as well as design and paint a mural for the local hill tribe school.
Brand Ambassador: InField Marketing, Toronto April 2010 – Sept 2010
- Working both alone and in teams of 2 to 4, I provided face-to-face marketing for products ranging from French wine to feminine hygiene products.
Camp Counselor: Great Big Theatre Company Camps, Toronto July 2009 – Sept 2009
- Leading a team of 2 or 3 counsellors, I prepared the daily activities for the 20 to 30 campers as well as choreographed, outfitted and produced weekly end of session performances for the campers’ parents.
Receptionist: Pia Bouman School May 2008
- I welcomed guests and guided prospective students while registering new students, keeping the tuck shop stocked, and tracking petty cash.
|자기소개 및 특이사항||linkedin.com/in/Merryndgriffin|