|학력 및 경력||
Southampton Solent University/ BA Honours
2010 - 2013, Popular Music & Record Production, 2:1
English Co-instructor / Heart for Change Colombia
July - December 2017, Valledupar, Colombia
● Taught English as a second language to young adults of mixed abilities and levels at national vocational institution. Classes were around 30-40 students.
● Collaborated with the principal teachers to plan and
deliver engaging, focused and dynamic lessons improving reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
● Successfully implemented various co-teaching
methods to improve learning efficiency among students e.g One teach, one assist and Parallel Teachin and Team Teaching etc.
● I developed and organised the A Ganar initiative at
SENA, a program that incorporated sporting activities and English to help lower-ability students engage with learning a language and improve their soft-skills such as teamwork, communication, leadership, organisation etc.
● Led an extra-curricular cultural exchange program to
teach students about differences in customs, ethics, formalities and general arts and cultural differences in order to give them an idea of what it might be like to live and work in England.
● Delivered a series of presentations to teachers and
extra classes about England and British culture.
English Teacher/ The Cambridge Centre
June 2015 - December 2016, Blagnac, Toulouse, France
● Taught English at a private language school using a communicative approach primarily focusing on speaking and listening whilst still developing students’ reading and writing skills.
● Approach was to stimulate students using a mix of
games and interactive activities that gave them
plenty of opportunity to practice using their language skills and build their confidence.
● Used and became familiar with a wide range of
textbooks and learning resources including the
International Express and Headway series.
● Taught a wide variety of ages and abilities; beginners English to young children from the ages of 7 up to Upper-Intermediate English to adults working in international business.
● Prepared students for the Cambridge English exams, Bulats and BEC.
● Prepared, conducted and evaluated mock exams and delivered personalised progress reports for every student.
|자기소개 및 특이사항|