|학력 및 경력||
University of Abertay-Dundee Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accountancy & Finance
February 2016 to June 2016 (Reason contract cut short below).
English Language Instructor
Chungdahm Institute of Learning - Dongtan (South Korea)
Teaching all areas of the English Language to Korean students aged between 11 and 17 years old. And encouraging their eagerness to progress and enjoy their English lessons. Aswell as working with people from a variety of backgrounds and countries.
• Creating lessons that will keep my students engaged and have fun while learning.
• Setting exams for each level of students, grading and writing reports on each student.
• Making the decision to progress a student to the next level or keep them at their current one for another term/year.
• Working as part of a team and supporting new teachers
• Getting along well with korean students and co-teachers
• Adapting to living and working in a new country and making friends quickly.
• General Administrative duties – organising lessons and the classroom. Updating each students records after class, filing materials away to be used again by myself or by my colleagues.
Left before my contract finished due to illness and injury (damaged ankle). Returned home for treatment. Has fully healed and working full-time.
September 2003 – June 2004
Classroom Assistant ( Moderate Learning Difficulties Unit)
Dundonald High School – Belfast (Northern Ireland)
Working as part of a team in the moderate learning department. Looking after high school students in a variety of subject areas and with a wide range of problems and needs, as well as coming from cultural or !economical backgrounds.
•Helping to teach students aged 11 to 16 years old who had learning difficulties.
•Helping to structure lessons and resources to best aid students in their learning while keeping in mind their behavioural and medical issues that would affect their abilities to progress.
•Covering subjects like English, Maths, Music, Science, French, and even Art.
•Going back over lessons with students who didn't understand the topics or were confused by them.
•Checking homework has been noted and done for its deadline.
•Ensuring all the students in class are well and able to work well together
•Collecting and filling in information for students individual report cards at the end of each term (exam period).
•Attending assembles, days out for the class or year level
•Ensuring students get home safely – by bus, taxi, car or walking.
|자기소개 및 특이사항|