|학력 및 경력||
Bachelor of Arts in History, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL – Dec. 2005
English Teacher in Daejeon, South Korea
March 2017 to March 2018 (Current Position)
Korea Poly School, June 2012 to June 2013
Topia English Zone, December 2010 to September 2011
Chungdahm Learning, Inc., November 2009 to November 2010
▪ Taught English to Korean kindergarten, elementary and middle school
students according to corporate guidelines and methodology.
▪ Recorded students' grades and provided feedback on student performance.
▪ Recommended additional courses for students.
▪ Created lessons for English language learners of various ages and levels.
Tutor in Pembroke Pines, Florida USA
High Score Academy, August 2015 to November 2016
▪ Tutored American high school students on the ACT and SAT Verbal and
▪ Assisted high achieving students in putting together their college application
▪ Created lessons to match students’ individual needs.
Kindergarten Teacher in Beijing, China
Beijing Haidian International School, August 2013 to July 2014
▪ Taught English and Western culture to Chinese kindergarten students.
▪ Using the school’s curriculum as a guideline, created additional lessons and
creative activities to reinforce information.
▪ Corresponded with parents to inform them about class activities and each
individual student’s progress.
|자기소개 및 특이사항|