|학력 및 경력||
Bachelor of Science in Psychology May 2017
University of Houston- Houston, TX
Minor: Human Development Family Studies
GPA in Major and Minor: 3.79
LANGUAGE SCHOOL | SUWON, SOUTH KOREA | AUGUST 2017-PRESENT
Position: English Instructor (Ages 5-13)
• Plan, prepare, and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences.
• Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development in the classroom setting.
• Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
• Provide appropriate feedback on student work.
• Encourage and monitor progress of individual students.
• Assign and grade classroom, homework, tests, and assignments.
• Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.
UH ACADEMIC MENTORING PROGRAM FOR EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT |CULLEN MIDDLE SCHOOL, HOUSTON, TEXAS| AUGUST 2016 – MAY 2017
Position: Mentor (Grade 8)
• Facilitated motivational interviewing to assist student in goal making in terms of academic success, behavior control, emotional regulation, and peer group building.
• Individualized activities to ensure optimal educational experience per session.
• Instilled organizational skills, studying skills, and future-planning skills to student.
• Guided struggling students with reading and informed students of skills to improve overall success across subjects.
UH FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY LAB | HOUSTON, TEXAS |FALL 2016-SPRING 2017
Position: Research Assistant
• Interviewed participants to detect potential malingering in terms of mental illness.
• Systematized data within the research system to ensure that all interview material is correctly input with their respective surveys.
• Identified issues with the daily operations to quickly determine the best course of action to take to conduct smooth, accurate research flow.
WOLFE ELEMENTARY | HOUSTON, TEXAS | SUMMER 2012-SPRING 2017
• Assisted in the planning and organization of family literacy nights to ensure parental involvement with student literacy.
• Volunteered to organize and order certain projects such as the literacy library at the school to assure grade levels have proper reading materials.
• Participated with reading events with students to better their understanding and engagement of literature and reading.
PRIVATE EMPLOYMENT | HOUSTON, TEXAS |SUMMER 2012
• Instructed elementary student at home 30 hours a week throughout the summer of 2012.
• Guided student with reading comprehension and mathematic skill to improve student’s academic performance in the coming school year.
• Focused lesson plans daily to accommodate for equal time for each subject as well as guided revision of homework to optimize student’s learning experience.
|자기소개 및 특이사항|