|학력 및 경력||
2016-Current Program Director, Champions for Life Sports Center
• Created, developed, and facilitated programs including sports leagues, day camps, and special events.
• Hired and managed staff of over 20 coaches and youth counselors across various programs.
• Marketed programs and events by designing promotional materials and advancing community relations
through the use of print and social media, as well as participating in community outreach events.
Teacher, Dayelin-LangCon English Academy (다예린랭콘잉글리쉬학원)
• Instructed kindergarten and early elementary aged children on reading, writing, and comprehension of
the English language in classrooms and other various settings.
• Effectively communicated with Korean-Foreigner mixed staff to organize and complete daily lesson plans.
• Evaluated student coursework and prepared detailed reports that were sent home to parents and
Bachelor of Arts in Communications
Major: Sports Communications
Minor: Religious Studies
Marist College Poughkeepsie, New York
|자기소개 및 특이사항|