|학력 및 경력||
2016- Masters of Teaching (Primary)
Australian Catholic University, Strathfield
2013-2014 Masters of International Relations
2009-2012 Bachelor of Arts (Modern History)
2018 TESOL Certificate: 120 hours
International Open Academy
2018 Sports in Schools Australia
• Conducted a variety of physical education lessons in public primary schools throughout the greater Sydney region.
• Supervised groups of up to 30 children, managing behavior and motivating students.
2015-16 CCLE Language School (South Korea) – Teacher
• Taught students ranging from Kindergarten to adults a variety of subjects (English, math, science and social studies) in group classes or a one-on-one setting.
• Wrote exams and reports for the assessment of students.
• Met with parents to discuss the progress of their children.
2017-18 Practical Teaching Experience: Hornsby North, Asquith Public School and OLTR P.S.
• 1 month of teaching experience at each school in grade 3 and grade 1.
• Lesson planning, classroom management and conducting lessons.
• Liaising with parents and other teaching staff.
2016-17 Kidholics Tutoring Centre (Eastwood) – Tutor
• Tutored students from grade 1-6, in English, Math, ESL and selective school entrance.
• Preparing lessons and marking homework.
|자기소개 및 특이사항|