|학력 및 경력||
GOLDSMITHS UNIVERSITY OF LONDON
BA History and Politics, 2:1
Apollo Partnership – Primary. Secondary, Highschool English teacher at Nguyễn
Bỉnh Khiêm School
As an English teacher working 20-25 hours across the three age groups in
the school and additional hours for planning
Able to adapt activies, games, presentations and fun ways of learning to
class sizes of 25-30.
Teacher at two difference locations with the position listed below
APOLLO English - Kindergarten, Primary, Secondary, IELTS English Teacher
• As an Apollo English teacher I worked on average 20-25 teaching time
hours per week as well as additional hours for planning.
• I have an in-depth experience working with and teaching all levels,
including Kindergarten, Primary, Secondary and IELTS.
• In addition to teaching I have been given the opportunity to co-write a
syllabus for my advanced IELTS class.
• In possession of an arsenal of games and activities for all levels, ensuring
fantastic student satisfaction as well as great classroom progression.
• I am a passionate teacher who has a strong love for his students. I feel
personally involved with their development when they are in my classes
and therefore go to great lengths to ensure their development is met.
• I have organisational skills which are demonstrated by my ability to plan
all my lesson content. I possess leadership skills both in and outside of the
class room. I also have a great ability to adapt and think on the spot. This
is an essential skill to have as a teacher.
• My dedication has been shown with my work with the marketing team to
help support Apollo in driving new business. This includes public speaking
and interaction with students in potential schools.
One to One English Teaching
• I had three students in France that I taught one to one.
• In these lessons I would prepare and set tasks for my student. The lessons
were taught entirely in English with no French used at any point.
• The students appreciated my humor and light methods of teaching.
|자기소개 및 특이사항|