|학력 및 경력||
2008 – 2012 Victoria University of Wellington Wellington, New Zealand
Bachelor of Arts - Double Major in Psychology and Japanese
2014.08 – The Japanese Exchange and Teaching Programme, Toyooka Board of
Current Education, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
Elementary and Junior High School Assistant English Teacher
• Instructed English as a Foreign Language to Japanese speaking children aged from 5 to 14 years old.
• Led internationalization activities.
• Designed robust and interesting lesson plans and supplementary materials.
• Developed strategies for organization, time management and material adaption for specific needs of students.
• Capacity and flexibility to work in challenging, unfamiliar environments while being able to work succinctly as part of a teaching team.
|자기소개 및 특이사항|